QUIZ (11.30am,Dewan Kuliah)
-Questions will cover anatomy, physiology, internal medicine-rheumatology, treatment & management related to our theme: Joint Pain
- Each team will include 4 people from each institution. It is an individual theory test. However, marks will be added and count as a whole for each team. (Please bring your own pencil-2B & eraser).
- The questions are 30 questions that you have to choose one best answer (OBA) for 30 minutes.
- This first round will be held concurrently with sketch and will be held in separate hall.
- Consist of 4 parts.
- Second round required 2 people from three institutions who score the top three from the first round.
- This round will be held on the stage, in front of the audients before the closing ceremony.
- If there is a tie, we will proceed to a bonus round to select the winner.
- This round consists of 2 questions.
SKETCH COMPETITION (11.30 am, Auditorium)
The title that we suggest are:
- If I had joint pain……………….(in patient view)
- If you see a patient with joint pain…………………(in doctor view)
• The time given is 1 minute for preparation and 7 minutes for sketch.
• The criteria that we will evaluate are
- Creativity and innovation
- Clarity of the issues
- Current and accurate information
- Communication skill
• Participants may use any kind of props & musical sound track.
• Any indecent act or racial matters may cause the team to be disqualified.